Rice with Beans and Bacon
- 1 cup uncooked regular rice
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 Tbsp. instant beef bouillon granules, dry
- 1 (16 oz.) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 pkg. frozen baby Lima beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all ingredients except bacon in ungreased 2 quart casserole. Cover and bake until liquid is absorbed, 60-65 minutes. Stir. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 23, 2016 at 4:16:31 AM on 10.0.0.197 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us