Scenery: Moon

Took this picture of the moon while we had the kids at the drive-in movie theater. It was beautiful!

By Emily

Scenery: Moon

Answers:

Scenery: Moon

Drive-in movie? Where is that located? Oh' and the photo is nice. (08/20/2010)

By paulajeromeg

Scenery: Moon

I am definitely a "moon person" rather than a "sun worshiper", and this is just the type of photo I love best. It's really beautiful, a little bit mysterious, cool (rather than warm) looking and the clouds passing over it very interesting. We're not even seen a drive-in movie in over 30 years. Glad to know they are still out there somewhere. A big thumb's up and thanks for sharing.

Pookarina (08/20/2010)

By PookaRina

Scenery: Moon

Beautiful photo of the Moon! (We have one drive-in movie theater left in Northeastern Ohio.) (08/20/2010)

By Maryeileen

Scenery: Moon

I haven't been to the drive-in for years, either. We used to go all the time when I was a kid growing up in IN. Boy, do I miss it! Not that I could see the moon or the movie these days, lol! Thanks for letting me see it through your eyes, you and Pookarina. :D (08/23/2010)

By JustPlainJo

Moon in Africa.
Scenery: Moon (East Africa)
Moon Cake
Moon Cake Recipes
Blue Moon Sand
Making Moon Sand
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Drawing of an astronaut on the moon holding a flag.
Moon Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🎉
🎄