Scenery: Sunset (PA)

This sunset was taken on I-90 West in PA. We were on our way home from a trip to "Niagara on the Lake" for our wedding anniversary.

By Maryeileen

December 13, 2010 Flag

This was a sunset that I captured with my cellphone on the way home from work in Denver, PA. This vision was truly a gift from God! I pulled off to the side of the road so that I wouldn't miss any of it.

By Susan

Scenery: Sunset (Denver, PA)

Answers:

Scenery: Sunset (Denver, PA)

Awesome. Keep your feet on the earth or you'll be drawn into eternity.

(05/13/2010)

By Marg from England

Scenery: Sunset (Denver, PA)

I've always marveled that God does things like this purely for our enjoyment and for free. If a human could put on a show like that, they'd charge a big ticket price just for admission to see it. Thanks for sharing His glory. (05/13/2010)

By PainterLee

Scenery: Sunset (Denver, PA)

I think Painter Lee said it all. I don't often post what I consider to be a "me-too", but I don't think there are any words that could say it any better than she did. I just wish I could paint a picture so beautiful.

Thanks for sharing this awesome photo Susan.

(05/13/2010)

By Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Scenery: Sunset (Denver, PA)

I can't see it with my eyes, but my spirit sees it very clearly. Sadly enough, a minister I knew years ago, didn't understand how or why I could stop at the side of the road just to enjoy God's evening light show. It made me all of five minutes or so late for service, I think. Keep looking up and sharing those sights, Susan. Thanks. (05/15/2010)

By JustPlainJo

Photos SceneryDecember 13, 2010
Bag with flashlight and other accessories.
Planning a Road Trip
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide
🎉
🎄