Scuff Marks on Walls

I had a sofa delivered and the movers left a long scuff mark on one of my walls in the hallway. I tried using some cleaners but it looks as though it removed some of the paint. Is there anything I can use to make these marks less visible that wouldn't require me painting that surface?

Onyia

Answers:

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Just follow the directions on the box. (07/13/2005)

By Karen

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

I have found that the Mr.Clean Magic Eraser works pretty good as does Clorox Cleanup but, if neither one of those work you might have to consider repainting if your Landlord will allow it. Make sure to use a good primer if you paint so whatever the marks are don't bleed thru your new paint. (07/13/2005)

By Deb in Ky

Woolite

Recently I read a hint about using Woolite and water to clean light-colored walls. I've been using a store-brand equivalent and use about half & half ratio - just a small amount mixed at a time. It cleans smudges quickly and took off flyspecks from the blades of a ceiling fan. I don't know about black scuff marks but it won't harm the walls to try it. (10/01/2005)

By Beth

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

I saw that someone already posted about the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. They are fantastic. To be honest, they are the ONLY thing that I will buy at full price. (10/02/2005)

By Tracey

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Mr. Clean eraser works every time! (10/02/2005)

By Mary

Scuff Marks on Walls
White Walls
Removing Scuff Marks on Walls
beautiful wood floors
Removing Scuff Marks from Hardwood Floors
A pregnant woman rubbing cream in her belly to prevent stretch marks.
Preventing Stretch Marks
Scuffed Leather Shoes
Removing Scuff Mark on Leather Shoes
🎉
🎄