Selling a Doll Collection

I have almost 100 porcelain dolls I need to sell. I used to store them in my attic and had the few I really cherished on display in my house. I downgraded to a smaller house and have no room to store them. I am still keeping the ones I really cherish on display, but need to sell the others.

I did the research on what they are worth and they range from $45.00 to over $100 depending on the doll. Many are Ashton Drake. I tried eBay, but they did not get to the reserve so they did not sell. I listed many with the reserve to be almost $10 under the value.
Thanks in advance.

By Melissa from Uncasville, CT

Selling a Doll Collection

Have you tried Craig's List? I have bought a few things off there. You might want to Google dolls or doll collectors. Perhaps there is a buyer lurking on the net. Set up a Paypal account and don't ship till the money goes in. (07/24/2010)

By MartyD

Selling a Doll Collection

Sorry to say, but just regular porcelain dolls do not sell for very much, if at all. They may sell better in October or early November. eBay is the best selling place, but some things do very well on Craigslist.

Sometimes Craigslist depends on where you live as people want to see the item locally.

Good luck. (07/29/2010)

By cybergrannie

Porcelain baby doll.
Selling a Doll Collection
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Collectible Dolls
Selling Collectible Dolls
Stamp Collection
Selling a Stamp Collection
Porcelain Doll
Selling a Porcelain Doll Collection