Preparing the Meat:
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 16 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 an onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
Brown the ground meat with the onion. Once brown add tomato sauce, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper and then simmer for 10 minutes.
Preparing the Salad:
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 15 ounce can beans: Black, kidney or black beans.
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Italian, Catalina salad dressing or salsa
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 18, 2016 at 1:15:50 PM on 10.0.0.213 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us