Teflon Coming Off George Foreman Grill

I have a George Foreman grill. My grill coating is coming off and the food is sticking to it. I can not afford another one, but would like to know what I can do to it. I use it a lot, it is a more healthy way of cooking, since my husband's health problems. Thank you.

By Michelle from Auburn, IN

Answers:

Teflon Coming Off George Foreman Grill

There's teflon coating you can buy to reline the grill. Check with Home Depot or Lowe's to inquire. I don't know how healthy this new coating would be to cook on, nor do I know the brand name to buy. (12/27/2010)

By Lorelei

Teflon Coming Off George Foreman Grill

From my understanding, once the teflon starts peeling off, you are supposed to discard the pan or whatever you are using. This is for health concerns. Also, remember that you are not supposed to use non stick spray coating on teflon. It diminishes its lifespan and can void a warranty also. (12/29/2010)

By namepo

By Linda :o)

Teflon Coming Off George Foreman Grill

I use aluminum foil on both upper and lower plates coated with cooking spray. Cook as usual. (12/29/2010)

By Polly G

Teflon Coming Off George Foreman Grill

Try putting foil on the grate, that has worked for us every time! Or lightly brush some oil on the grate before cooking! :) (12/29/2010)

By Hallie

George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Steaks on George Foreman Grill
Using A George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill Recipes
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 9:35:53 AM on 10.0.1.217 in 928 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.