Tessa (Yorkie)

Tessa In The Snow (Yorkie)
Tessa In The Snow (Yorkie)

This is my Yorkie, Tessa. She loves the snow here in Wisconsin. WE got 15' Let it snow, let it snow!

Tessa is 10 years old. We got her from a litter of my other Yorkie I had. She loves to play with her ducky squeekie toy. Tessa is a loving, sweet dog, very playful.

By Sheila from Wisconsin

TessaHeart170x113.jpg

Answers:

Tessa (Yorkie)

She is a SWEETHEART, happy valentines (02/14/2008)

By Betty Ann

Tessa (Yorkie)

What a pretty girl. She looks like she's a lot of fun. (02/14/2008)

By Lorelei

Tessa (Yorkie)

She is darling! Being from the South, tho, I can't believe that she's out in the snow without snow boots. It looks like her feet would freeze! Give her a big kiss from Missy, Goldy, Zorro, Casper and Miss Kitty. Thanks for sharing Tessa with us and God bless you. (02/15/2008)

By tedsmom

Tessa (Yorkie)

Tell Tessa not to go outside too much. Too cold. She is a cutie. (02/15/2008)

By AUNT BETTY

Tessa (Yorkie)

So beautiful! Years ago, I bred yorkies, and my little male's favorite thing to play w/ was raisins! He would toss and 'attack' the same one over and over. Sassy (his wife) would come running when she heard the veggie scraper on carrots; she loved them-but would only eat cleaned, center pieces! (02/21/2008)

By doodles

Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Guide
Yorkshire Terrier Chihuahua Mix
Yorkshire Terrier Mix Photos
🎄