Yorkie Poodle Mix Photos

Category Dogs
Mixed breed dogs are many people's best friends and companions. This page contains Yorkie Poodle mix photos.

Yorkshire Terriers, also known as Yorkies, are loving, playful and intelligent. Most Yorkshire Terrier Mix dogs have similarly positive characteristics. This page contains Yorkshire Terrier mix photos.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Update: Voting for Nino was not working, for some reason. Because of this, we have decided to repost him as a featured pet.

This is Nino, Spanish for little boy. He is 4 years old and a Yorkie-Poodle. I got Nino when he could fit into the palm of my hand. He was just a few weeks old and the ad in the paper said I was getting a purebred poodle. Whew, were they ever wrong! No curly poodle hair or long poodle ears. What a pleasant surprise my baby turned out to be!

Nino is a total lap dog. He loves to be with his mamma whether it be going for a ride in the car (of course, he has to sit on my lap the entire time), sitting and literally staring at me while we're watching a movie or tv, or refusing to leave my lap while I type on the laptop (even right now...he's helping me write this). Of course, I always fall asleep and wake up with him by my side. He's simply happiest being with his mamma!

I will say that Nino is not only a healthy and loved pet, but one of the happiest dogs I've ever known! I can honestly say I've never seen a dog smile so much. He wears a constant grin and always inspires me to remember how wonderful life is, especially because he's in it :)

By Nancy Taubman from Phoenix, AZ

White dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

Ellie Mae is a 12 year old Yorkshire Terrier and Toy Poodle mix. We got Ellie Mae when she was just a tiny bundle of fur at 7 weeks of age. We drove 5 hours to get her. On the way back home, she climbed up inside my sweater, and ended up inside my sleeve at my wrist.

Ellie's favorite thing is retrieving balls (Poodles are natural retrievers). She won't let us have the balls back until she decides it's time for them to get thrown for her again. I love it when she cocks her head at us when we talk to her. It is like she is understanding everything we say. I must say that her breed is very intelligent.

Ellie Mae was extremely easy to house train, and she's not yappy like a lot of other small breed dogs. She only barks if something is really worth barking at, like a strange dog or bear - yes, a bear - on our sun deck.

By ann

Cute brown and grey dog outside.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

Niño is a 6 year old Yorkie-Poo. I replied to an ad in a local publication in May of 2005 and visited the litter. He appeared to be the ambitious runt at 3-weeks old and since I always go for the "underdog", he stole my heart.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I got her from my auntie and it was a few weeks after my birthday.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Pepper is a 4 year old Yorkie Poo. I received Pepper 4 years ago from an ad in the paper. Pepper loves to play play and play some more!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Ellie Mae is 12 years old and a Yorkshire Terrier/Toy Poodle mix. We got Ellie Mae when she was 7 weeks old, in 2000. She was so small, she fit into my young son's baseball cap.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Ellie Mae is a 12 year old Yorkshire Terrier/Toy Poodle mix. We drove 5 hours to get Ellie Mae when she was 7 weeks old.

Her favorite game is chasing a ball or a stuffed toy. She also loves being at our cottage and chasing the squirrels.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Sadie is three. She is 1/2 Yorkie and 1/2 Poodle. Sadie came into our lives after our two dogs (Mickey and Minnie) were killed in a house fire while we were at work.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

This is Toby. He is an 8 month old Yorkiepoo. I bought him at a flea market.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

We adopted Baxter from a local animal shelter a little over a year ago. He was surrendered to the shelter with an injury to his front leg, and an infection in the bone.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19