Treating Parvo at Home

So I couldn't afford the vet and I looked up the ingredients in the Paxxin Parvaid and some other medicine used for parvo and I got the ingredients and made my own version of this.

I used Immunity Boost the super green tea. I bought a box from the store. I went to Nature's Cupboard and bought 2 ml of olive leaf herb and spearmint herb and I put lavender essential oil, 4 drops, and geranium essential oil and garlic and I blended it into a tea. I've been giving him 5 ml of it every ten to 15 minutes and animal Pepto I bought from a tractor supply store.

I gave him the 9 way shot and he's still acting funny, but he's drinking water on his own and he hasn't vomited or had diarrhea anymore. I've also been giving him Gatorade for electrolytes, but I've watered it down and I made a chicken broth that I've been feeding him with a syringe. I put olive leaf, three bouillon chicken flavored cubes, and spearmint, garlic, a dash of garlic salt, and a dash of Himalayan salt and he's been eating it, but out of the syringe. So far he's able to keep it down. I do this ever twenty minutes because he hasn't eaten in three days. He just had water and I felt he was losing too much weight. He still is just laying around, but he can get up and he can drink water on his own.

He's no longer shaking either, but he still looks out of it every now and then. Am I doing the right thing? Do y'all think he's gonna make it? I feel like he's such a strong pup. He's only 14 weeks old. If there's anything else anyone can suggest please do I'm all ears. I just don't want any negative comments cause I'm doing the best I can and all the ingredients I used except chicken broth and Gatorade are listed in the ingredients for Paxxin and the other medicine Vibactra used for parvo. I just couldn't afford any of it so I made my own version of it.

Answers

Parvo is very serious and can result in death. I would at least call the ASPCA and get their opinion.