Treating a Dog's Ear Infection Without Antibiotics

What is a home remedy for yeast infections in dogs ears?

By rfgoodwin from Taylorsville, KY

Answers:

Do a google search for "Blue Power Ear Wash". It's great for keeping a pet's ears clean and infection free unless your dog already has a chronic ear infection. If so do not use this as it could be too much of an irritant for extremely bad infections.

Zymox with hyrocortizone is also a great product I recommend and keep on hand for my pet's ears. Just don't mix the use of Zymox and Blue Power Ear Wash together or simultaneously as with ZYMOX, the inner ears must be kept dry in order for it to work properly. (10/05/2009)

By Lorelei

There was a person who worked in a kennel and she shared what she and the others in the kennel have used for years. Listerine mouthwash. I tried it on my dog, I'm not sure if he had an infection, but he was trying to scratch his ears for a while. I soaked a cotton ball with the Listerine and pressed it to his ear so a drop or two would fall in his ear, and ever since he's stopped trying to scratch his ear. I think it worked. Try it it worked for me and my dog (and cat). (10/08/2009)

By wondering

Vet treating dog's ear.
Treating a Dog's Ear Infection
Treating Ear Mites
Treating Ear Mites
A woman with swimmers ear.
Treating and Preventing Swimmers Ear
oinment bottle
Treating a Staph Infection (Cellulitis)
buzzing in your ear
Buzzing in Your Ears
🎉
🎄