Turbo Cooker Recipes

I recently received a Turbo Cooker as a gift which came with recipes. I understand that there are many more recipes that can be purchased for an additional amount. Would anyone out there happen to have the additional ones, and if so, might you consider sharing them? Thank you in advance for your kindness given to this request.

- Joe's Girl

Turbo Cooker Recipes

I suggest you try this website. I found several good recipes I will try.

http://www.tommcmahon.net/2004/05/turbo_cooker_re.html (08/13/2004)

By Ross Gooden

Turbo Cooker Recipes

I've read that it isn't a good idea to use the Turbo cooker on a glass top range because it might damage the range. Does anyone know if this is true, and just what damage would it cause? Thank you. (02/06/2005)

By Pat Collins

Turbo Cooker Recipes

I use my turbo cooker on a glass top stove and it hasn't damaged it at all. I lost all my recipe cards for the turbo cooker (my favorite was the rotisserie chicken), does anyone know how I can find these recipes?

Editor's Note:
Hi Margie,
They appear to have a lot of recipes and a search at:

Susan from ThriftyFun (01/21/2006)

By Margie

Turbo Cooker Recipes

I too use my Turbo Cooker on a flat top stove. I love it and use it most everyday! (10/13/2008)

By Ariela

Turbo Cooker Recipes
Pressure Cooker on White Background
Using A Pressure Cooker
Side of Spanish rice.
Making Spanish Rice in the Rice Cooker