Urine Odor on Microfiber Couch

My daughter still pees at night and has peed through her pull-up a few times right onto my microfiber couch. I am looking for a home remedy to take out the smell. Can anyone help me?

By Charity from Indianapolis, IN

Urine Odor on Microfiber Couch

Try sprinkling some baking soda on there and leaving it for a few days and then vacuum up. It helps with odor. Resolve helps for stains. (10/20/2009)

By Lisa

Urine Odor on Microfiber Couch

I know 2 products that work.

First Choice: Complete Stain N Odor Remover. I bought mine at Target. It really works, has a pleasant scent, and is inexpensive. We have a dog and an elderly mum. Although I don't use it often, it really gets everything out and makes it sanitary as it kills bacteria as well. I would saturate it and allow it to penetrate down into the couch. It's clear liquid, but you may want to test it on an inconspicuous spot.
I keep some in a bottle to refresh floors and couches from puppy feet. It's in the pet section.

Second Choice: Odo-Ban also works.

Hope this helps you. Urine scent is hard to remove because the uric acid crystals stay on the fabric and when there is moisture in the air the scent will return. Have not experience that with the Complete. (10/22/2009)

By italianswede

Urine Odor on Microfiber Couch

Lemon juice and white vinegar, let sit in the sun for 8 hours. This will get rid of the smell, then use some fabric cleaner. (10/22/2009)

By Nmh1970

Couch with urine odors.
Removing Urine Odors from a Couch
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
A cat sitting on a couch.
Removing Cat Urine Odor from a Couch
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber