Use Clearance Wallpaper for Shelf and Drawer Liners

I buy wallpaper on clearance for about $2.00 a double roll and I use it for shelf paper and drawer liners. You can do a large kitchen and all your dressers with just 1 double roll. Department stores put it in the clearance bin because the leftover rolls are not enough to paper most rooms, so they get stuck with it and practically give it away.

You can use double face tape, staples or tacks to secure it if you need to. (I usually don't) I look for quiet solids or prints, if you look around you can sometimes find the nice heavy vinyl paper, but even the paper rolls are all washable these days. I usually buy it when I find it and put it away until I need it. So next time you see it in the clearance bin pick some up.

By Diane from Rochester Mi

Great way to spruce up the inside of the cabinets, too. (12/29/2009)

By Allison5

Making Your Own Panty Liners
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
Shoppers at Holiday Clearance Sale
Shopping Holiday Clearance Sales