Use a Coffee Can Lid as a Cutting Board

This is a guide about use a coffee can lid as a cutting board. Reuse a large plastic lid as a cutting surface in the kitchen or in your lunch box before recycling it.

August 7, 2015 Flag

I am a compulsive recycler and not all of my recyclables go into the pickup bin. I emptied a large container of coffee this morning and discovered that the plastic cover makes a perfect cutting board for a small item. I wanted a peach and it was too much trouble to get out a real cutting board so I washed the lid and used it. When I get to the point of cutting too many things on it, I'll toss it in the bin.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 2 Comments
Better Living Green Living ReusingDecember 28, 2016
lace tank topper
Making Toilet Tank/Lid Covers
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Plastic Lid Photo Ornament
Uses for Plastic Lids
can lid with a peach and knife
Alternatives to Wood Cutting Boards
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 6, 2017 at 7:13:38 AM on 10.0.2.5 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.