Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Uses for Pine-Sol

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Pine-Sol

A strong smelling cleaning agent that is effective for a variety of jobs. This guide contains uses for Pine-Sol.

Solutions: Uses for Pine-Sol

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Pinesol To Keep Pests Away

Keep a spray bottle of half Pinesol/half water under your sink spray outside garbage cans or anywhere you have a pest problem. Animals like rodents, opossums, raccoons, etc. don't like the smell.

By

Tip: Pinesol As A Cat Pee Deterrent

I had a problem with our cats wetting in places other than their litter box. I found out if I wash the floor with PineSol they would stay away from that spot. They soon went back to the box where they were suppose to be using.

By Connie

Tip: Homemade Cleaning Solution with Pinesol

I make my own cheap cleaning/disinfecting solution by filling an empty spray bottle 1/2 way water, 1/4 bleach, 1/4 Pinesol. It works awesome! I clean my kitchen counters, window sills, bathroom, etc. It's safe because Pinesol is not a chemical, so you can mix the bleach with it and my house always smells fresh and clean. Try it - cheap and works great!

By crees70 from Central Valley, CA

Tip: Clean Windows with Pinesol and Rags

Save on window cleaners and paper towels. Mix Pinesol (or any nonabrasive cleaner) in a bucket of water and use a rag to wash your window and another rag to wipe it clean. Works great!

By Mikilittle from Anywhere, USA

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Uses for Pine-Sol.

Question: Is PineSol Safe Around Pets?

Will PineSol hurt my pet dog if sprayed on weeds?

By Lydia from Houston, TX

Most Recent Answer

By Cricket [201]09/17/2010

I've never had any problem using Pine Sol around my pets as long as it was diluted well and the room was well ventilated. Never heard of spraying it on plants. Seems to me it would clog up the "pores" on them.