Uses for the Styrofoam Fast Food Containers

Save all of your styrofoam fast food containers and foam food trays. When you think you have enough, shred with a pair of scissors. This now can be used for packaging for presents to be sent away or you can make a nice warm cushion for your older dog with them. The styrofoam holds in the heat so these are great for dogs with achy bones.

By Debra in Colorado

I wash styrofoam meat trays, egg cartons, etc. and give them to my children's art teacher. She uses them as paint pallets for her students. At least they get to be used twice before they become landfill.

By Lori, Illinois

I've made templates w/them and used them to insulate my electrical outlets. They also make great material for various cut outs for stamping. (04/25/2009)

By keeper60

Reusing Styrofoam Food Containers
Styrofoam Packing Peanuts
Recycling Styrofoam
Uses for Plastic Dog Food Containers
Styrofoam Cooler
Uses for Styrofoam Coolers
Woman Avoiding Fast Food
Avoiding Fast Food