Using Campho-Phenique

Campo-Phenique is a topical medication often used to help dry up and relieve the pain associated with cold sores. This is a guide about using Campho-Phenique.

Campho-Phenique
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Is Campho-Phenique safe to use as a vaginal healing product for irritations and raw spots?

By madownie from Brunswick, GA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I've used it on a boil I had down there, it helped with the pain and healing. It did burn, I used a Q-Tip.

Read More Answers...

Can anyone please tell me what Campho-Phenique does?

Daphne from Adelaide, Aus

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Yes this is the best product ever for Fever blisters, I have suffered with fever blisters since childhood. The embarrasment of this just killed me emotionally. For years they have come and gone, I have used any and every product to cure them and nothing ever worked salt rubs, alcohol and peroxide all made them worse and made my lip swell up more than it already was. A few years ago while having another episode I came across campho phenic at CVS, this is a miracle product. Within a day or two my blister dried up and the pain and swelling gone. The trick is to use this product immediatly at the first sign you are getting a blister, itching and or a bump and continue to use it until it is gone. I love this product and also always carry it on hand and at home. Definetly better that Abreva.

Read More Answers...
Health & Beauty AdviceJuly 28, 2013
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Pressure Cooker on White Background
Using A Pressure Cooker
PayPal logo
Using PayPal
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 18, 2016 at 4:41:15 PM on 10.0.0.30 in 483 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.