Using Cooking Oil Spray

When cooking, I had a hard time getting the food off the pan. ie; biscuits,roasts, tator tots, etc. I got sick of the food looking terrible, and even coming off in pieces, so I tried a cooking spray on the pan first. It worked. So, I then tried it on the bottom of the pan for my pasta, and it worked.

As time has gone on, I've tried it with most of what I cook, and it hasn't failed me yet. Even with the cupcake pan and papers. They used to stick and made it hard to get even the papers out. So I sprayed it before I put in the papers, and now they come out easy as pie. It only costs $1.00 for a can, and is much less messy than oil, or grease.

By Audie from Kissimmee, Florida

Using Cooking Oil Spray

Never use cooking sprays with your cast iron. it will remove your seasoning and rust the pan. (03/12/2010)

By dancing g

Using Cooking Oil Spray
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
Cooking With Coconut Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Cooking Oil Spritzer
Cleaning a Cooking Oil Spritzer