Using Cooking Oil Spray

When cooking, I had a hard time getting the food off the pan. ie; biscuits,roasts, tator tots, etc. I got sick of the food looking terrible, and even coming off in pieces, so I tried a cooking spray on the pan first. It worked. So, I then tried it on the bottom of the pan for my pasta, and it worked.

As time has gone on, I've tried it with most of what I cook, and it hasn't failed me yet. Even with the cupcake pan and papers. They used to stick and made it hard to get even the papers out. So I sprayed it before I put in the papers, and now they come out easy as pie. It only costs $1.00 for a can, and is much less messy than oil, or grease.

By Audie from Kissimmee, Florida

Answers:

Using Cooking Oil Spray

Never use cooking sprays with your cast iron. it will remove your seasoning and rust the pan. (03/12/2010)

By dancing g

Using Cooking Oil Spray
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
Coconuts
Cooking With Coconut Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Cooking Oil Spritzer
Cleaning a Cooking Oil Spritzer
🎉
🎄