Value of Fairy Tale Porcelain Dolls

I have 17 mint condition porcelain fairy tale dolls. They are in the original boxes/packaging with authenticity certificates for each, as well as, custom stands for all dolls. They include such dolls as Cinderella, Jack and Jill, Little Miss Muffett, Hansel and Gretel, Lil Bo Beep, and many more, all from Ashton-Drake or Paradise Galleries made in the 80s and early 90s. Any idea what the whole collection is worth?

By Meg

Two dolls in box.

Answers

Go on eBay and see if someone else is selling them. Sadly, I did this for some Ashton Drake dolls I ordered in the 70's and 80's. They are brand new in box with all the papers, etc. When I looked on eBay recently I found they were selling for less than what I paid when I originally bought them. Hopefully, you'll have better luck. Just gives you a good idea of what they are worth now.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

A porcelain doll from the 1950s.
Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls
Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsMarch 26, 2013
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Granville House Doll
Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
Broken Porcelain Doll
Repairing Broken Porcelain Dolls and Figurines
Photo of 3 vintage porcelain dolls.
Cleaning Porcelain Dolls
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 28, 2016 at 2:06:56 AM on 10.0.0.202 in 335 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.