Question

Share | Account | About
Share>Account>About>

Waxing Your Eyebrows

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Beautiful Eyebrows

Having your eyebrows waxed at a salon can be outside of your budget. You can save money by doing it yourself. This is a guide about waxing your own eyebrows.

Here are questions related to Waxing Your Eyebrows.

Question: Waxing While Using Acne Medication

About a month ago I stopped taking a mild antibiotic for acne. I was on it for 4 years. I also stopped using my ProActive and went back to Cetaphil. I had my eyebrows waxed while on the medication and Proactive and it waxed my skin off and scarred. Now that I'm only using Cetaphil for face wash, can I get my eyebrows waxed?

By Crista1414

Most Recent Answer

By Frances Adams04/26/2009

It depends on which medication you were taking for acne. It may take a long time to get out of your system, and even longer for that to lose effect on your skin. I do know that Accutane and some other acne treatments can cause problems like this, with greater chances of skin peeling. You may have to stick with plain tweezing for a while.

Question: Removing Eyebrow Wax from the Microwave

How do I remove eyebrow wax from the inside of my microwave oven?

Maria from Florida

Most Recent Answer

By Jossie (Guest Post)07/26/2008

Use Baby oil. Let it saturate for a while and you'll see the wax melting off. Works excellent.

Question: Waxing Your Own Eyebrows

I don't know if there is such a thing, but I was wondering if anyone has a recipe and/or tip for waxing eyebrows. I had mine done at a salon for my wedding last year and cannot afford to keep paying for this. Is there a recipe for making your own eyebrow wax? and does anyone have tips for waxing so I don't look "scary" after doing this? Thank you in advance for any advice on this!

jmz2005 from illinois

Most Recent Answer

By Joan09/25/2009

I get my eybrows and chin waxed at one or the other of the two beauty schools in my town. I do this on a monthly basis. Because of bad shoulders, if I notice a few stray hairs in between, I pluck the ones that I can, then use a small scissor and cut the others really close. A short hair here and there isn't as noticable as they are if they get long.

Solutions: Waxing Your Eyebrows

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!