What Breed Is My Dog?

Can anyone help me find out what breed my dog is? Her mother was Alaskan Malamute.

Looks a bit like my beagle mix.

Her coloring looks a lot like my dog. Her mother is part beagle and the animal shelter didn't know what the fathers breed was. I have the mother and a picture of the father I will forward next. Yellow dog, Maggie , is the mother. My son Scott and Nikki is the dog that kind of looks like your dog, sort of.

This is Maggie, yellow mother, Nikki, baby dog that reminds me of yours and Pounder, daddy dog. I believe Pounder is part collie and Shepard type dog. Really don't know.

Alaskan and either Aussie or Shepard mix

I think your dog is a Lab/Malamute mix.And I have the same question for you all.My dog has some husky in it,but a friend who has 5 pure-bred Siberian Huskies told me that he has no Husky in it. Well he doesn't howl, but it`s a challenge to train it. Please help!

Looks like your pup may have some Shiba Inu lineage.

mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Pets Dogs AdviceOctober 1, 2008
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat