What Breed Is My Dog?

Does anyone know what crossbreed she could be? She is from Romania, and we would all really like to know what type of dog she is. All we know is that she is a crossbreed. Thank you.

xXcherrydropXx from Bury St Edmunds

She appears to have some lab in her. We have lab/treeing walker coonhounds and they look alot like her.

Looks like a Belgian Malinois cross. Very good police dogs.

Looks like lab and German shepherd

Judging by her color and the curl of her tail, I think she is mixed Charpai. Is her fur course, does she have extra skin around her neck and/or not care for other animals.

I have always wondered that about our two rescue dogs myself. For the pictured one, she has Australian Cattle dog and something else and she looks a lot like your dog in terms of size and shape. Some have said German shepherd, but she seems a little small for that. I love to read about breed traits and it drives me crazy not knowing what else she has. I do know she is strong, fast and loves Frisbee.

Good luck. Let us know if you find out. The DNA blood typing is expensive and I don't even think they test for Heeler.

The Beligian Maliniois is a really good guess. I thought that as well for our dog. But, I later found out from a breeder (right or wrong) that they have a dominant trait for a black tipped tail. I love working dogs.

Pets Dogs AdviceJune 30, 2008
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂