What Breed Is My Dog?

I got a female Pitbull. My friend told me he got it from a friend of ours and told us that she is a full blooded American Pitbull. We got her when she was 4 weeks old. When she grew older I knew she was mixed with another breed. She is now 6 months old. I want to know what breed my Pitbull is mixed with?

By Kristina from Rushville, IN

Kristina, I have a full blooded pit bull and looking at your dog's picture, the ears make me think of a beagle. Here is my girl Poana, and how she carries her ears, plus they're more pointy, where your dog's ears are rounded. Four weeks is pretty young, I know from experience because I got mine at 5 weeks. My advice, socialize her well with people and other dogs and train her. Pit bulls are wonderful dogs and I will always have one in my life.

Looks to me like your puppy might have a little Boxer. What does the teeth and bite look like.

Does the pup run stiff legged? Your puppy looks sweet and that's all that matters.

We also have a pit mixed. My husband did alot of looking and found out that she is a Staffordbullterrier. Pit-bull and terrier. She has the long legs of the terrier and is always going.

Looking at the photo, I see Beagle in the mix. Beagles are very intelligent and good dogs just like pits so you have a good mix and a very cute canine to boot! :)

That is a american bull dog.

She is very similar to the puppy i got 3 weeks ago, from what i've read it seems to be a mix of pit and boxer :)

mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 2, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat