What Breed is My Dog?

This is CJ, we received him from a friend. They were told he is a 3 month old Pom/Husky mix. His tail curls over like a pom's and he prances like one, but I don't know about the husky part. What do you think? I'm not sure if he's 3 months either. He's really small compared to our wolf/husky. He's cute though, right?

Amanda from Bandon, OR

I can almost say for sure he is a husky lab mix. What a beautiful baby! I think there could be some border collie in the mix as well. Mix breeds make the best and most healthiest pets, you know. Give him a hug for me!

The vet secretary said he looked pom/BC mix. That would be nice, BC are one of the smartest dogs. One of my best dogs was a pit bull/basset (funny I know), and my husky/wolf is awesome...mixed is truly the way to go.

Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 20, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat