What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my dog? She is a 10 week old female. I see German Shepard but there is something else in her. I'm not sure what. Will her ears prop up?

Adam from Canton, Ohio

When I saw the small picture I thought of a schnauzer...that square jaw made me think this.

As for the ears: yes, I'd say the ears will stand. My husband used to do a "test" on pups where he would whistle and if even part of the ear perked up he would feel that when they were older the ears would stand.

Not sure but definitely not a German Shepherd. Must be a mixed breed.

Whatever she is, she is just adorable!

(I do see a little Schnauzer in her...)

Your lovely dog looks part German Shepard and part Airedale. What a beauty. Probably the ears will not stand up but they might. Either way the dog is a sweetheart! Hugs!

Racer

She is about 1.5 yrs old and weighs 14.6 lbs. Very trainable and energetic. Loves to dig for moles and chase birds, very loyal to her mommy but loves other people. She is a sociallite with other dogs and I am just dying to know what she may be. Have been told maybe Spitz and Terrier, maybe Corgy and Golden Retriever...I love no matter what she is. She is now the daughter I never had. I am a 40 yr. old empty nester. I needed her. She was a stray that friends found. And I fell in love INSTANTLY!

Can't see any GSD, definately got Terrier somewhere with that shaped head, if so, then I doubt very much the ears will prick

Does it really matter what breed your dog is. The love of an animal is a precious gift, and should be cherished. Just love them for who they are.

Whatever she is she is certainly in the 'Very Cutest' Category!

How adorable is she!

Monique :)

I think that she may be part pit bull/Chinese Sharpei/German Shep. That is my best guess. I had a dog who looked exactly like her except mine had more colors running through her body, mostly reddish tones, but her points were black just like your pup. My pups ears were just like that as well but as she turned about 8 months her ears flopped over to the sides which gave her a very different look. You have got a real cutie there and if she is anything like my old dog you will make many years of wonderful memories with her. Good Luck!

Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 27, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂