What Breed is My Dog?

We got our "little angel" in September of 2008. At the time he was about 6 weeks old. We got him from Humane Society and they were not sure what he was. They said he could be Catahoula Leopard or a Aussie. I do know he has Catahoula in him but not sure on the rest. Can anyone help?

Animal Lover from IN

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have no idea what he is, but I love him!

Wow! Looks like a Catahoula to me!

Is a sign if the head is small compared to the neck and shoulders area.

The coat is a dead ringer tho.

They are Louisiana Hog Dogs.

Smart and very strong, ours used to pull our snow sled with me and sis on it when we were 9 and 11 years old!

Wow! Looks like a Catahoula to me! Is a sign if the head is small compared to the neck and shoulders area. The coat is a dead ringer tho.

They are Louisiana Hog Dogs. Smart and very strong, ours used to pull our snow sled with me and sis on it when we were 9 and 11 years old!

Wow! Looks like a Catahoula to me!

The coat is a dead ringer tho.

They are Louisiana Hog Dogs.

Just looking at him, I think I see Weimaraner, the ears and eyes especially. But the black markings definitely reminds me of some sort of Aussie/Catahoula dog.

I saw him and thought of Weimereiner...He is adorable!

Our dog Angel looks exactly like your angel. She is part black lab and beagle. I have only seen one other like her, and she belongs to my best friend. I had never heard of a "cataloula". I saw both of her parents when I picked her out. The remaining puppies all looked like beagles! How interesting.

Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 28, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:13:28 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.