What Breed is My Dog?

I am dying to know what breed my dog is. She was a stray that my friends found. She is about 1.5 yrs old now and about 14 lbs. She has blonde and strawberry blonde longer, soft hair with a very fuzzy curled tailed and fuzzy booty. She loves to play outside, dig for moles, chase birds. She loves her mommy the best but totally loves anyone, mommy is just #1.

She is very much a socialite with other dogs and very easily trained. If I spent more time, she would do tricks I am sure. Hubby says she is so beautiful, she should be a doggy star. People have said she could be a mix of Spitz/Terrier, Corgy/Terrier, Golden Retriever/Terrier. Who knows. They all go back to Terrier though. I would just love to know for some reason.

Lynn from Cincinnati, OH

I see collie.... those small ears, she is so pretty!

She reminds me of a retriever cross I used to know named Cutty Carol.

The little dear brings to mind a basinji and a beagle. The little body of the basenji and the curled tail and the wide forehead and the face of a beagle also....so adorable. Look up banseji in the search bar and press enter and see if you agree with me. What a darling baby!

Robyn

If you REALLY want to know, you can actaully have a DNA test done to find out. I know someone who did it. It was expensive, but not as expensive as I would have expected. I'm sorry, but I have forgotten what she said they paid for their test. I imagine you would contact your veterinarian for more information.

Like my mom's older dog who lived a very long time, part Spitz(tail ears/ nose) and shepherd-terrier mix is my guess. She's a sweetie, I can tell.

God love her! : )

Thank you so much everyone for your response to my question. I really appreciate it! I love my lil' Chloe! She is my baby and she thanks you too!

Pets Dogs AdviceFebruary 3, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 21, 2016 at 8:32:40 PM on 10.0.0.156 in 987 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.