What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my 10 week old puppy?

By Sassygreer

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't know what breed your pup is but it sure is cute. Thanks for sharing. Pics of puppies and kittens always brighten my day.

He is cutie-pattuti breed ;) There are places on the internet (and at Petco, but they are expensive) that do DNA testing and will tell you. I am saving up to do it for my baby.

But very cute, as "aintnomarthstewart" (boy that is long ;) says, puppies always brighten up my day...sorry not a cat person ;)

Sure looks to have some pit bull but I don't know what else.

Over the last 30 years, we've had a couple of dogs that looked like this little cutie. They were a labrador/shepherd mix. If I can find a puppy picture of either, I will try adding it so you can see...by the way, they were both male dogs.

Pets Dogs AdviceApril 9, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:35:07 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.