What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my 10 week old puppy?

By Sassygreer

I don't know what breed your pup is but it sure is cute. Thanks for sharing. Pics of puppies and kittens always brighten my day.

He is cutie-pattuti breed ;) There are places on the internet (and at Petco, but they are expensive) that do DNA testing and will tell you. I am saving up to do it for my baby.

But very cute, as "aintnomarthstewart" (boy that is long ;) says, puppies always brighten up my day...sorry not a cat person ;)

Sure looks to have some pit bull but I don't know what else.

Over the last 30 years, we've had a couple of dogs that looked like this little cutie. They were a labrador/shepherd mix. If I can find a puppy picture of either, I will try adding it so you can see...by the way, they were both male dogs.

Pets Dogs AdviceApril 9, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat