What Breed is My Dog?

Can anyone tell me what breed mix this dog is? Thank you.

By Leannz0r from Wales

Looks like a pitbull maybe with a shepherd and or a little lab mixed in. My dog is a lab/chow mix named Rebel.

Looks like a brennel (color) pitbull.

That is an American Staffordshire Terrier. We had one of just that coloring and she was a Jewel! Loving, caring and very well behaved. Good dogs those.

It looks as if it is of the bulldog family, mainly a pit bull. They are a very loving breed if raised properly like any other dog or cat. I love pits and call them little "wigglebutts" They are all about kisses and loving and cuddles. And talk about expressive eyes and faces. Give it a little hug from me! Robyn

I also have to say it looks like a pit-bull, and very pretty.

We had a chihuahua with the same markings. :)

That looks exactly like my dog! He is a brindle colored Akita/Chow/PitBull mix. We rescued him from the pound when he was 2 yrs. old. I volunteered there & he was the best dog. He had been there for 3 months & no one wanted him because they thought he looked mean. He is just the opposite. He is the biggest baby you'll ever meet. He weighs 75 lbs. Hugging him is the closest you'll come to hugging a bear!

The brindle color and blocky head suggest a Pit Bull. The correct spelling is brindle, for the vertical stripes.

Pets Dogs AdviceApril 28, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂