What Breed is My Dog?

I rescued Logan from a rescue shelter. He was a stray so not a lot is known about his past. Guesses on age and breed are 1-2 yrs and shepherd/husky mix which seems right as he is 70 lbs with the markings of each with the curled up tail. Any other guesses for breed? Someone said maybe wolf. I don't know if this could be possible because he is trained to sit and stay for the most part.

<P>By <a href="http://www.thriftyfun.com//profile/index.lasso?profile=thr793383">tyger_eyes</a> from Erie, PA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Thank you so much for rescuing this beautiful soul! Looks to me like he might be shepherd and husky. Maybe a little chow. I think the dear is adorable! Thanks for rescuing the darling!

It's a Husky/German shepherd mix.

He looks very similar to my purebred long haired German Shepherd minus all the hair! I bet he's a great dog!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Pets Dogs AdviceMay 7, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:01:36 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.