What Breed is My Dog?

I rescued Logan from a rescue shelter. He was a stray so not a lot is known about his past. Guesses on age and breed are 1-2 yrs and shepherd/husky mix which seems right as he is 70 lbs with the markings of each with the curled up tail. Any other guesses for breed? Someone said maybe wolf. I don't know if this could be possible because he is trained to sit and stay for the most part.

<P>By <a href="http://www.thriftyfun.com//profile/index.lasso?profile=thr793383">tyger_eyes</a> from Erie, PA

Thank you so much for rescuing this beautiful soul! Looks to me like he might be shepherd and husky. Maybe a little chow. I think the dear is adorable! Thanks for rescuing the darling!

It's a Husky/German shepherd mix.

He looks very similar to my purebred long haired German Shepherd minus all the hair! I bet he's a great dog!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Pets Dogs AdviceMay 7, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat