What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my dog? I know she's cocker spaniel but I think she's something else too.

By jnhstrickland from Alta Loma, CA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

If you suspect that there are more breeds in your dog than just cocker spaniel then there is a brilliant test that you can do with your dog's DNA. You basically take a mouth swab from your dog and then send it to this lab and they test it and tell you what breeds are in your dog and the percentage of each breed present. I did it on my terrier, as like you I thought there was another breed in her and found out that she was part poodle! The website is www.whatbreedismydog.co.uk and you can buy online. Hope this helps.

She's a princess! Lovely!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Golden Retriever?

Pets DogsJune 1, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:51:24 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.