What Breed is My Dog?

Can anyone help me figure out what kind of puppy this is? She is around 4 years old. I found her on the street when she was around 2 months old. I adopted her because she was was so adorable and following me around.

By Wei Tzuen Tan from Penang

Looks like your dog may have a lot of Briard in it. Hard to tell size because he/she is lying down. Briards come in that color, called "biscuit".

I don't know what breed of dog she is - but she sure is cute. She was so lucky you found her and adopted her, but I am sure you feel lucky to have her.

Your dog is a Terrier Retriever. She looks exactly like my first dog, Ginger. They are amazing dogs. Seeing this pic of your dog brings back 13 years of amazing memories.

Pets Dogs AdviceJuly 13, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂