What Breed is My Dog?

What breed beside Jack Russell terrier is in my dog "Bolt"? He has a long fuzzy tail and a fuzzy face but sometimes his ears flop weirdly. Any ideas?

By Furrynapo13 from CA

Lab mix? I have a dog whose ears flop one up and one down sometimes. I think it is cute. Mine is a shepherd mix.

It almost looks as if it has a Jack Russell Terrior face and ears, and mixed breed body, but a VERY cute dog, God bless it! : )

Cute dog, it looks like part bull terrier to me.

I think you have a Jack Russel, mines ears have a mind of their own. As far as the tail it could be it's not been clipped, a mixed rough/smooth coat and all white coloring are all posseable with a jack. This is my little Jack Russel terror as a pup.

Thanks, yeah I fostered him and his litter when I was volunteering at the animal shelter. The mom was very wire like and all the puppies looked like they had different dads. Thanks for the feedback.

Pets Dogs AdviceJuly 20, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat