What Breed is My Dog?

I just got a puppy from a local shelter and they said he was boxer mix. His vet said maybe Boxer/Lab, but I'm curious to see what other people think. Thanks for the input.

By Sarah from Las Vegas, NV

He does look like a lab mix of some sort, whatever breed he is, he is just precious. God bless you for adopting from the shelter and giving a homeless pooch a loving home.

Thanks, I was wondering if you see any pit in that mix?

Don't take this the wrong way but he could just be a bad specimen of a boxer. You see a lot of english mastiffs these days and you know they're purebred but they're just not breed standard. Cute puppy!

Pets Dogs AdviceNovember 13, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 2:22:24 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.