What Breed is My Dog?

I just got a puppy from a local shelter and they said he was boxer mix. His vet said maybe Boxer/Lab, but I'm curious to see what other people think. Thanks for the input.

By Sarah from Las Vegas, NV

He does look like a lab mix of some sort, whatever breed he is, he is just precious. God bless you for adopting from the shelter and giving a homeless pooch a loving home.

Thanks, I was wondering if you see any pit in that mix?

Don't take this the wrong way but he could just be a bad specimen of a boxer. You see a lot of english mastiffs these days and you know they're purebred but they're just not breed standard. Cute puppy!

Pets Dogs AdviceNovember 13, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat