What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my puppy? The Humane Society told me that he was a German Shepherd mix. He's about 6 months old here.

By Raina from Champaign, IL

He looks just like my old dog, Skeeter Leigh, same exact "spectacles on that face lol, and the brown spots above the eyes Native Americans called them 4 eyed dogs.

We figured she was a lab, shepard, dobie mix, the best we could come up with a new breed we called a "shlabie". She was extremely intelligent and learned how to hide when we played hide and seek!

One of our fav games is naming new breeds and my friend had her little female shih tzu come into heat for the first time and tried to get to the pit bull male next door----guess what we would have called the pups? Starts with Bull!! lol No probs tho, she got her spayed right away.

He is a cutie-pattuti breed! Sorry I dunno, but I had to comment on his cuteness ;)

There are 2 names for this breed. One is Heinz 57, and the other is Sooner (sooner one breed as another!) LOL By either name he's a cutie!

The breed is called beautiful. What a treasure. Best insurance policy u could have. Special love given. Always a friend. Lucky you.

Pets Dogs AdviceDecember 3, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂