What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my puppy? I'm thinking Collie/Bernese/Sheltie, something like that. What do you think?

By Gale from Ireland

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Shetland Sheep dog maybe. Sure is pretty!

I think it is that old stand-by that so many people have. "Cute and Precious!" Just give it lots of love and attention.

Your puppy is so adorable! I think it looks like part Border Collie. Cute & Precious certainly does apply. I hope you'll post more pictures as he/she grows, and tell us the puppy's name. Good luck with your pup!

mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Pets Dogs AdviceFebruary 6, 2011
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:00:20 PM on 10.0.0.96 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.