What Breed is My Dog?

I think my dog is Australian Shepherd or may even have some Pit Bull in her, because whenever she opens her mouth, there are some wrinkles. Some people said it's Australian Cattle Dog, but I am not sure. The owner said it's a Blue Heeler, Australian Shepherd. I couldn't get a good picture of him, but I really need to know.

By Alaa

Your pictures are dark so it is hard to tell but he does look like he has some Austrailian shepherd in him. He could be crossed by any number of breeds. I would say not pit bull though.

I just got a DNA Breed Identification kit in the mail. It cost 59.95 from Amazon. You may be able to get it for less if you search for coupons or deals. You swab the inside of the cheeks with the 2 swabs provided and send them back to the company. If you really need to know it may be worth it.

Pets Dogs AdviceDecember 31, 2009
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂