AdviceDogs

What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my dog? She has a pouty bottom lip that I can never seem to get in pictures. She seems to be camera shy.

By Rashell from Sacramento, CA

Can't really help without some sort of picture :-( Can you post one here even if it doesn't show the pouty lip?

Sorry about that I had uploaded a picture originally but for some reason it didnt work. So here is Puppy.

Well, not that good of photo as it would be nice to see her face but just from this photo I am going to say she does have Chihuahua in her mix if she isn't a full chihuahua. Guessing about 10lbs? Older as she has greying on her muzzle. Looks like she is enjoying a chewie! :)