What Breed is My Dog?

I got this little guy Tucker for free and the owner had too many different puppies there for me to try to figure out what kind of chihuahua mix he is. He just passed away on January 15. It broke my heart but he is the perfect dog for me and I want to find out what mix he is so that when the time is right for a new pup I know what kind to get. Please help me. He is my everything.

By Lisa from Victorville, CA

I am sorry your pup passed away, it's never easy. This is Mojo at 8 weeks, her ears went through all kinds of positions finally at a year. they stand straight up. Her tail was docked before I ever saw her so I'm not sure. She is a Rat Terrier, 8 lbs. Sweet, fast, and eager to please. Hope you find that special furry friend. Smiles

I thought Rat Terrier mix first thought too. I have a JackABee and her ears go back and forth from Beagle to the Jack. Silly doggy! lol

Pets Dogs AdviceJanuary 27, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂