What Breed is My Dog?

What does my dog look like? One of my dogs, I think is a Chihuahua Rat Terrier mix. He is loyal, my shadow, sweet, yet a bully to my other dogs and oh, so puppyish and lovable.

Thanks in advance.

By Cat from 90028

What sort of a tail does your dog have? Also, how old? These might go far in telling what the breed is.

He is 2 now, will be 3 in April and he has a tail that is long and curled like a curly fry...lol. I don't know how else to describe it! In that picture he is probably still a pup, so I will put an updated picture of him. Do you have a chihuahua, rat terrier or mixed dog?

Pets Dogs AdviceFebruary 6, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat