What Breed is My Dog?

What does my dog look like? One of my dogs, I think is a Chihuahua Rat Terrier mix. He is loyal, my shadow, sweet, yet a bully to my other dogs and oh, so puppyish and lovable.

Thanks in advance.

By Cat from 90028

What sort of a tail does your dog have? Also, how old? These might go far in telling what the breed is.

He is 2 now, will be 3 in April and he has a tail that is long and curled like a curly fry...lol. I don't know how else to describe it! In that picture he is probably still a pup, so I will put an updated picture of him. Do you have a chihuahua, rat terrier or mixed dog?

Pets Dogs AdviceFebruary 6, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂