AdviceDogs

What Breed is My Dog?

We know our dog is a yellow Lab mix. What breed is he mixed with?

By Marina from Enumclaw, WA

Hi Marina,

Sorry I can't help you with the breed, but she looks so sweet. Such a precious little inquisitive

face. I'm betting she is a good girl.

Good Luck with her. Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Those look like classic pit bull ears to me, but I'm no expert. She's a cutie, that's for sure!

I don't know about the breed either, but I think she must be mixed with adorable!

Believe it or not, I just saw a dog that looked similar, but his nose was bigger and broader, because he was pitbull and chihuahua!! The father would have to be the chihuahua, because the puppies would be way too big for the chahuahua to give birth. He's a real cutie.

Hi! My name is Hanna and I just rescued a little female lab mix (Bella) from a terrible situation in my neighborhood-long story but she was neglected and left for dead so I took her in. She looks so much like your dog I had to comment because I am wondering the same thing about Bella and what breed she is. I'm pretty sure she is Yellow lab/Pit bull but she is only 7 months and its hard to tell. Just curious if you had any more input leading to a discovery of his breed-let me know!

-Hanna...and Bella