What Breed is My Dog?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me from this picture what breed of dog this is? I know that the original owners said it was a mini Boxer and mini Terrier mix, but she seems a little too big for that.

By Mari from Parkersburg WV

I can't really tell for sure, but it looks like some sort of Boxer mix. Possibly some Pit Bull mix. The facial features look more Pit Bull to me. Good luck in your efforts to find out. Maybe you could ask the vet next time you're there. (If you haven't already) Or, sometimes the people that work at a shelter or pound can give you a good guess. Anyway, good luck!

If you are really just dying to know what breeds your dog is made up of...heres a link to dog DNA testing. They test for different breeds. It is interesting to say the least. http://www.canineheritage.com/index.html There are other companies that do this testing also. Best to you.

It's got the exact look of a Boston Terrier.

Thanks everyone! I am worried that she may have some Pitt in her as that would not be good. I have a 5 yr old grand daughter who plays with Biscuit. But so far they have gotten along great. Again I appreciate the input!

Pets Dogs AdviceApril 14, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat