What Breed is My Dog?

I just got a puppy from a friend and they said she is a pit bull. What do you think? Thanks.

By Dee

The markings on the face are not very common in the Pit Bull breed, although her shape does suggest Pit Bull. Once she gets out of that little puppy phase, I would post another picture (say in a couple of months) and try again. She is probably a strong mix of Pit Bull.

Your puppy appears to young, as hcannon states to determine just yet. It does have the terrier look, but it could be anything from a stafford bull terrier to the American Pit Bull.

Pets Dogs AdviceMay 12, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂