What Breed is My Dog?

I just got a puppy, the owner had said they believe she was just about a year. They also said she is Lab Shepherd mix. So I wanted to get some other opinions. I have had a couple of people stop me and say she is younger and that she looks like some other breeds. What do you think?

By Sue from IN

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

She looks a little like a Lab-Pitbull mix to me; as far as her age, ask your vet. He/she can give you the best educated guess based on how her teeth are coming in and other growth indicators common at certain ages.

If I'm not mistaken, I think Lab and Pit.

I also think pit is in her genes.

Yes, I definitely agree with the other postings, your dog looks like Lab/Pit mix to me as well.

Pets Dogs AdviceJune 25, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:51:18 PM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.