What Breed is My Dog?

What kind of dog do you think she is? She is on the bigger side of medium sized (medium collar was too small, but large collar was a tiny bit too loose on smallest notch). The shelter I got her from said she was a Boxer/Lab mix, but it seems to me that there is a little something extra in there.

By Moog from Seattle, WA

Maybe a Rhodesian Ridgeback.

She definitely has boxer in her. I am not sure about the lab, and she has a very long neck. Sorry, I am not much more help. Good Luck! P.S. I am sure she will grow into that collar!

Boxer for sure and I like the idea of a Rhodesian Ridgeback. I'll go with that too! :)

Definitely has a boxer look. Another thing to take into consideration is the dog's instinct behavior such as herding, retrieving, swimming, agility, etc.

Pets Dogs AdviceAugust 1, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat