What Breed is My Dog?

I was told that my dog was a full blood Pit Bull. This is an older picture, she's about two months in this picture and is now 4 1/2 months. I was wondering if you could tell me by looking at the picture I've posted, if she's a full blood Pit.

By Travis

If you want to know the breed of your dog go to PetCo and get a DNA kit for about $60-90. You'll get your answer.

The dog looks sort of like a Pit but it's hard to tell without seeing the whole dog. Pits are muscular, short coated with bristly coat if you pet him/her against the coat.Pits are tough to raise and full of surprises. Mine killed my two 1000 pound hogs when they were pups. They would pace the hogs even when they were young.

Because of the forehead, she looks like a Pit to me. I looked at the picture before I read your input and that was my first impression. As the other feedback suggested, you can get the DNA done to be sure if it is important to you.

Pets Dogs AdviceAugust 1, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂