What Breed is My Dog?

Does any one know what breed my dog is? I really want to know what you think?

By Jenny from PL City, FL

I have a dog that looks exactly like yours same marking, same color and leg shapes, I mean they could be identical twins. We got our dog "Oliver Twist" (Ollie) at a Shelter in Texas when he was barely 9 weeks old. Does your dog have a weird sounding bark, almost like a howl and bark combined? I am interested if anyone posts as to what they think our dogs could be...

Jenny the position your dog is lying in looks exactly like a doberman pup I had only Julius was black then we had the ears and tails cropped he was a pedigree his real name was julius ceaser of course . Mruland your dog looks somewhat stockier,perhaps in the way the picture was taken,and looks to be a mix between a lab and doberman Hope you can sift this out Have a good day

Red dachshund mix unless the dog is huge. The legs are too long to be purebred dachshund but the nose, color, ears, short fur, all point a dachshund. Very shiny pup!

Pets Dogs AdviceAugust 7, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎄
🍂