What Breed is My Dog?

I was wondering if you could tell me what breed mix you think my dog Felix is. I think his body resembles a German Shepherd's, but his face and ears seem different. He was hit by a car, so I adopted him. He's about 3 years old and somebody told me he used to belong to a mean person who threw him away. He's very well behaved, though. I love him!

By Daniela from Santiago, Chile

From your picture, the dog resembles a beagle to me in the head/ears. He's a pretty boy no matter what mix is in him. I can see you love him a lot and I'm sure he loves you right back. A lucky fella to have you and to have made it through alive after being hit by a car.

Google Bernese Mountain Dog, hope this is of some help.

His face reminds me of my black lab. I am so happy you both found each other.

Pets DogsAugust 22, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 5:44:33 PM on 10.0.0.44 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.