What Breed is My Dog?

I was wondering if you could tell me what breed mix you think my dog Felix is. I think his body resembles a German Shepherd's, but his face and ears seem different. He was hit by a car, so I adopted him. He's about 3 years old and somebody told me he used to belong to a mean person who threw him away. He's very well behaved, though. I love him!

By Daniela from Santiago, Chile

From your picture, the dog resembles a beagle to me in the head/ears. He's a pretty boy no matter what mix is in him. I can see you love him a lot and I'm sure he loves you right back. A lucky fella to have you and to have made it through alive after being hit by a car.

Google Bernese Mountain Dog, hope this is of some help.

His face reminds me of my black lab. I am so happy you both found each other.

Pets DogsAugust 22, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat