What Breed is My Dog?

Is my stray puppy a pit bull mix?

By Linda from OK

Looks like it could be. I had a pitty for 14 years and she is still my favorite dog to date, and I have had a lot of dogs. They have such a joy and lovableness about them. I hope you have a long happy relationship with this puppy.

It does have some pit bull in it, but I think maybe some Boxer also, narrower face than a full blooded pit bull and markings (white paws, chest) that could be from either breed. My dog is part Boxer and looks similar.

It looks like it has some Pit in it and possible Lab.

I'd need pictures of the dog standing, and something nearby to be able to get a better gauge. That said, and relying on many years working at a shelter, I would say it is a good chance the puppy is a greyhound/boxer mix, and don't let any insurance agent try to tell you otherwise.

Pets Dogs AdviceDecember 17, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎉
🎄